Kelly...........Shu Jye.............

Hey everybody...welcome to Kelly's world...Am just an ordinary girl who like to smile.Hope my smiles make your days as well...cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I still...It still

I m still miss him...I still....
But I know I shouldn't....I shouldn't.....
Ya,maybe someone is right, there is no true or false in love...there is no such theory that u love him,then he sure love u...
Love can be very happy,can be very terrible too...it can cheer up someone life,however it can ruin someone life too...
After that incidence, I started told myself to go on better life....I did tried....
I dint think of u,and started socialize with others...I warned myself never ever think of it ady....
At 1st, I thought I had did it...cz i really can laugh and play around with my frenz...I told myself to be happy everyday,I keep joking around and bluffing around my frenz...
And so, I oso entertain my frenz who hav the problems...When seeing them keep on sad and nt happy, I told myself to be strong and cheer up my frenz's life....
I pretend myself to be strong, I pretend myself to smile, I pretend myself to laugh out loudly, I pretend myself to be fine everytime...I pretend...................
I wish to find someone and cried out my suffers,but I cannot do it...maybe I m jz dun wan share it since it was nt a happiness..........
Now whenever I saw u online,I still wish u can come and chat to me....although I knw it is impossible...I wish to chat to u,knw about ur condition...at that time,I jz realize that my heart still pain...although nt as pain as last time,but it still....it still................

No comments:

Post a Comment