Kelly...........Shu Jye.............

Hey everybody...welcome to Kelly's world...Am just an ordinary girl who like to smile.Hope my smiles make your days as well...cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Wow...for almost 3 years I unable to be home to celebrate Mother's Day. finally,I can make it for this year...so happy!!!
although just a simple celebration as previous years,I very happy because all of the cousins gathered and have a dinner...though some of them unable to make it...
We had the dinner at Kam Mum Lao Restaurant...from the previous 5 tables reduced to 2 tables for this year...but the moment was still a jolly time for us...everyone enjoyed much...grandmom also keep smiling all the night....
My mum and uncles keep turn to take pic with grandmom...and I be their PHOTOGRAPHER...at the moment I press the button to take,I can feel the warmth in their face...grandmom looked very very happy...well,this is what we all hope for...the dishes were not the most expensive one,the ostentation was not the grand one....but all of us took it with a great joyful...=)
From this,I feel that the family is the most important in my life...no matter what will I be,family is the one who always stay by my side,lend me a hand and support me...they will never abandoned me...
I love my family!!!I so happy to be one of the member in this family...=)
at last,happy mother's day to all the loving mothers in this world....U all really great!!! :p



me and grandmom



my lovely daddy and mummy with grandmom


with grandmom and my cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment