Kelly...........Shu Jye.............

Hey everybody...welcome to Kelly's world...Am just an ordinary girl who like to smile.Hope my smiles make your days as well...cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Chapter

Wow..it's been a years i didn't updated my blog...
Today just logged in to make some editing to my previous blog and makes it nicer!!!!=)

Well,my working life had been started for one year already....and for the past one year i been working as a nutritionist in a nutritional supplement shop...it had been a wonderful experience as i learned a lots from my boss...he is such a knowledgeable person and taught me a lots, no matter in nutrition areas or other thing...

Now,it is the time to open a new chapter for my life...I going to be a Headhunter!!!!Woaw!!!!different line from i studied...but I would like to give myself a try on that...Hope myself can do it and perform the best!!!

Gambateh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment