Kelly...........Shu Jye.............

Hey everybody...welcome to Kelly's world...Am just an ordinary girl who like to smile.Hope my smiles make your days as well...cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's complicated II

I don't know why...these few days my tears keep coming out...
Whenever i think of it,it can definitely make me cry for whole day,whole night.
I think too much and maybe care too much about you. It's never happened in my past relationships.
I don't know what makes me act like that.Sometimes i just feel i am so foolish.
I just wish,whenever I feel helpless and lonely,you can be my side,hug me tight and telling me that I will never be alone,whatever you will always be there for me.
Everyone think i am strong,independent.But I am NOT!!!Sometimes I still need a shoulder to lean on.Just to lean on....am I too demanding???
I just feel tired...suddenly feel very tired...feel want to give up...


No comments:

Post a Comment