Kelly...........Shu Jye.............

Hey everybody...welcome to Kelly's world...Am just an ordinary girl who like to smile.Hope my smiles make your days as well...cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Uni Life..4 years~~~

wow...I had grad???!!!
unbelievable!!!it's like i jz enter the usm as a 1st yr student...
my 4 yrs student life gonna endsssss...I still can't used to it...
no more lecture;no more assignments;no more CA;no more final exam...
ummm...it jz can be said that time passed,time flies...jz in a blink???perhaps no....:p
4 yrs................flash back the time i came register...with parents....with the nervous yet worry feeling...nervous-transition phase to a new life;worry-cannot used to new environment....
everyone passed by were jz a stranger for me tat time...I ever cried for tat...fear of no frenz....
But,after 4 yrs,everyone in my batch had in my memories,they all part of my memories...I never regret to come here...USMKK...
And so,I had completed the mission,and I gotta leave here...another transition phase...into a new working life...
for my frenz in usmkk,thanks for everything u all had ever giv...even jz a smile,it will always in my mind...I wont forget u all...love u all......:p

No comments:

Post a Comment